INTERN/EXAM DOCTOR POSITION OPENING
We have an amazing opportunity for a great Intern and Exam Doctor at Vertical Chiropractic in the beautiful Nashville/Franklin area!
We are looking for a kind and compassionate intern who is an energetic and dynamic individual, looking for a new position and enjoys working in an upbeat and productive environment. Our offices are the perfect place for someone who wants to learn about starting a practice from scratch and running a business after graduating. We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing chiropractic care and wants to be mentored. The right candidate is warm and friendly, yet diligent and attentive, someone who is committed to patients, the success of the business, as well as their own success.
Vertical Chiropractic has embarked on a global initiative to change the way healthcare is viewed and delivered... from the inside out. With 10+ years in business, our organization has practiced a scientifically based holistic process founded on the world renowned Gonstead technique. Helping people from 1 day old to 95 years of age to live up to their God-given health potential. We deliver on our vision through educational programs, innovative products / programs and a non-profit organization to reach those that are less fortunate.
Please visit verticalchiropractic.com for further information.
This area of the country is rich in both history and culture. You can experience a diversity of music while also experiencing southern sophistication and hospitality that the area is known for.
The area climate is mild, offering beautiful colors in the spring and fall, a warm summer and cool winter. Take time to explore live music, creative food, boutique shopping, enjoy local festivals, take scenic drives and hikes. Enjoy the area’s cultural focus on relationships and family. Come experience all the places, people and history that are a part of one of the fastest growing economies in the South.
Chiropractic Intern / Exam Doctor
This role will work with our doctor and staff to ensure they have an efficiently running practice. Mentoring may include, but are not limited to, practice growth, patient care, observing and assisting with new patient consultations and examinations, organization, the utilization of common office programs, and other duties required to run an office. Gonstead chiropractic experience is a must. Candidates must have excellent time management skills and the ability to perform expected tasks without supervision.
Mentoring/Training Will Include:
- Learning new skills and office procedures.
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated process management skills.
- Coordinating, tracking and reporting of key metrics
- Ability to work independently and with some late evenings and weekend hours necessary.
- Ability to jump from "high profile" projects to "digging a trench" type projects without missing a beat and maintaining enthusiasm.
- Learning to convert and retain new and existing patients.
- Assist in Administrative functions, as needed.
- Creating a 5-star experience for patients and their families.
- A positive attitude excited about principled chiropractic care with a family and wellness-based approach.
- Experience within Gonstead chiropractic preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail.
- Gonstead technique trained.
Please send a brief cover letter outlining your vision in joining our team to email@example.com
Vertical Chiropractic is an equal opportunity employer.