ASSOCIATE POSITION OPENING
We have an amazing opportunity for a great Associate at Vertical Chiropractic located in beautiful Northern California.
We are looking for a kind and compassionate doctor who is an energetic and dynamic individual, looking for a new position and enjoys working in an upbeat and productive environment. Our office is the perfect place for someone who does not want the stress of starting their own practice from scratch or running a business after graduating. We want a Chiropractor who is passionate about providing chiropractic care and wants to be mentored. The right candidate is warm and friendly, yet a diligent and attentive Doctor who is committed to patients, the success of the business, as well as their own success.
Vertical Chiropractic has embarked on a global initiative to change the way healthcare is viewed and delivered... from the inside out. With 10+ years in business, our organization has practiced a scientifically based holistic process founded on the world renowned Gonstead technique. Helping people from 1 day old to 95 years of age to live up to their God-given health potential. We deliver on our vision through educational programs, innovative products / programs and a non-profit organization to reach those that are less fortunate.
Our office is located in Redding, California. Due to our continued and forecasted growth, we are actively seeking to add to our current staff here. Please visit verticalchiroredding.com for further information.
Redding is known for its natural beauty and is a city with beautiful views of hills and trees from just about anywhere because of the terrain and is known as a world-class outdoor destination. The area boasts a vast number of mountains, trails, beautiful waterfalls, lakes and crystal-clear rivers, where you can enjoy summer fun and water sports along with winter activities.
Redding is known as the "Trails Capital of California and carries the title of the 2nd sunniest city in the U.S. with over 300 days of sunshine. Redding has been named a “Top 10 Fishing Town in North America” by Forbes Magazine. There are more than 600 square miles of State and National Parks and Forests open to public access, within a 30 mile radius of Redding. The Fly Shop in Redding is the largest commercial fly distributor and the largest fly fishing business in the world.
Redding is home to the Cascade Theatre, which opened Friday, August 9, 1935, and named “The Finest Cinema House in Northern California.” The Cascade Theatre is still thriving and maintains its reputation of hosting high quality, family entertainment.
Our Tech sector is seeing rapid growth both at advanced and entrepreneurial levels. Recently we were recognized as the fifth fastest growing tech region for the State of California by Progressive Policy Institute, a Washington Think Tank.
The downtown has been experiencing growth and a revitalization that is a thriving cultural hub of Northern California, brimming with eateries, theaters, galleries, boutiques, and shops, plus nearly 70 public art displays. In fact, Redding’s downtown district is one of only 14 official California Cultural Districts in the entire state. In addition, Redding is remarkably pedestrian -- and bike-friendly. Its extensive cultural offerings—more than 50 bars, restaurants, and cafes, not to mention museums and other attractions all easily accessible on foot or by bike thanks to an extensive trail network.
This critical role will work with our doctor and staff to ensure they have an efficiently running practice. Duties include, but are not limited to, practice growth, patient care, performing new patient consultations and examinations, organization, the utilization of common office programs, and other duties required to run this office. Some experience in chiropractic and some Gonstead chiropractic experience is a must. Candidates must have excellent time management skills and the ability to perform expected tasks without supervision.
- Commitment to learning new skills and office procedures
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated process management skills
- Coordinate, track and reporting of key metrics
- Ability to work independently and with some late evenings and weekend hours necessary.
- Ability to jump from "high profile" projects to "digging a trench" type projects without missing a beat and maintaining enthusiasm
- Converting and retaining new and existing patients.
- Assist in Administrative functions, as needed.
- A positive attitude excited about principled chiropractic care with a family and wellness-based approach.
- Experience within Gonstead chiropractic and wellness care preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs - Word, PowerPoint and Excel (a must)
- General knowledge / exposure to billing and practice management software (Chirotouch is a plus)
- California chiropractic license holder in good standing
- California radiology license holder in good standing. (if you don’t have the license, we can wait for you to obtain it)
Please send a brief cover letter outlining how your specific experience meets the outlined competencies, salary history and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vertical Chiropractic is an equal opportunity employer.