Associate Chiropractor in Carlsbad – San Diego
The Gohl Clinic of Chiropractic is expanding. We are looking for an associate chiropractor to help with the demand. You will be part of carrying the legacy of Dr. Gohl. We expect excellence in adjusting and clinical results. We follow Dr. Gonstead’s principles and Dr. Gohl’s protocol with analysis and adjusting techniques. If you want to see the results of your adjusting, both on x-rays and symptomatically, you will do it here. And the results will look like Dr. Gohl himself delivered the adjustment.
Pay is based on experience and bonus structure is significant. 401k provided and Medishare plan offered. Exceptional candidates can be offered opportunities to operate their very own Gohl Clinic as we expand into new locations.
Watch our videos. Check our pre and post xrays and symptoms on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. If you are confident this is a fit, please follow instructions below.
- CA Chiropractic License or in progress
- CA Radiology Supervisor License or in progress
- Knowledge of the Gonstead system preferred but not necessary (candidate must just be teachable and have a passion to learn this technique)
- Knowledge of Dr. Gohl and his work. See Dr. Gohl’s website for videos. Please also visit our YouTube channel for Dr. Gohl adjusting.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred but not required
- Attributes: teachable, loyal, loves patients, gentle hands
- Adjusting patients
- Performing x-rays, x-ray analysis, chiropractic exam, reports, recommendations
- Patient education
- Patient charts, notes, and compliance
- Social media and other marketing
If you feel you are qualified and would like an opportunity to speak with our team, please email a copy of your resume to Li at INFO@gohlclinic.com and let us know why you want to join our team!
Format of Email
- Attach resume in Word or PDF
- One paragraph on why you think you will be a great clinician
- In chart format or similar, match the above Qualifications with how you meet the requirements. For instance: 1. CA License – Licensed in CA. License number XXXXX. Or Part 4 Board scheduled xxxxx, etc.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.