ASSOCIATE POSITION OPENING
We have an amazing opportunity for a great Associate at Vertical Chiropractic in beautiful Lake Tahoe/Truckee California!
We are looking for a kind and compassionate doctor who is an energetic and dynamic individual, looking for a new position and enjoys working in an upbeat and productive environment. Our offices are the perfect place for someone who does not want the stress of starting their own practice from scratch or running a business after graduating. We want a Chiropractor who is passionate about providing chiropractic care and wants to be mentored. The right candidate is warm and friendly, yet a diligent and attentive Doctor who is committed to patients, the success of the business, as well as their own success.
Vertical Chiropractic has embarked on a global initiative to change the way healthcare is viewed and delivered... from the inside out. With 10+ years in business, our organization has practiced a scientifically based holistic process founded on the world renowned Gonstead technique. Helping people from 1 day old to 95 years of age to live up to their God-given health potential. We deliver on our vision through educational programs, innovative products / programs and a non-profit organization to reach those that are less fortunate.
Please visit verticalchiropractic.com for further information.
Since the mid 1800’s this area has served as a gateway to the west and this community is a focus on nature, outdoor adventure, creating locally inspired art, and community gatherings to live and be well. This beautiful area offers the best of all seasons – a ski area in the winter and a lake town in the summer. When the snow falls you can enjoy scenic Nordic skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, ice skating, sledding and snowshoeing. In the summer you can enjoy beautiful beaches, a lakefront bike path, and outfitters with stand-up paddleboards, kayaks, sailboats, and jet skis to explore Lake Tahoe as well as other lakes and the Truckee River. For those who enjoy golfing you can enjoy the option of multiple beautiful golf courses in the area. Hikers can take delight in the many stunning hikes and backcountry meadows ready to be explored. The small-town shop and stroll environment is wonderful and inviting and allows you to explore the area, grab a coffee from a local coffee shop and enjoy the beauty of the area.
This critical role will work with our doctor and staff to ensure they have an efficiently running practice. Duties include, but are not limited to, practice growth, patient care, performing new patient consultations and examinations, organization, the utilization of common office programs, and other duties required to run this office. Some experience in chiropractic and some Gonstead chiropractic experience is a must. Candidates must have excellent time management skills and the ability to perform expected tasks without supervision.
- Commitment to learning new skills and office procedures.
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated process management skills.
- Coordinate, track and reporting of key metrics
- Ability to work independently and with some late evenings and weekend hours necessary.
- Ability to jump from "high profile" projects to "digging a trench" type projects without missing a beat and maintaining enthusiasm.
- Converting and retaining new and existing patients.
- Assist in Administrative functions, as needed.
- A positive attitude excited about principled chiropractic care with a family and wellness-based approach.
- Experience within Gonstead chiropractic and wellness care preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs - Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (a must)
- General knowledge / exposure to billing and practice management software (Chirotouch is a plus)
- California chiropractic license holder in good standing
- California radiology license holder in good standing. (if you don’t have the license, we can wait for you to obtain it)
Please send a brief cover letter outlining how your specific experience meets the outlined competencies, salary history and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vertical Chiropractic is an equal opportunity employer.