Doctor/Preceptor Opportunity in Seward, NE
Contact Daryl L Hackbart, DC
Amazing opportunity for a new Team Doc/Preceptor:
Hackbart Chiropractic is currently accepting applications for a preceptorship/new team doc at our well established, high volume office in Seward, NE. The office solely uses the Gonstead technique and utilizes digital x-ray and Insight CLA scanning. We are happy to teach you as much as we can from our 34 years in practice! Seward is a fantastic up and coming community to live in and consistently growing. We are accustomed to having preceptors so the transition from school to office is quick and easy.
The right person for this position is:
- A team player with exceptional work ethic
- Open minded
- Eager to learn from an experienced doc of 34 years
- Has a passion for family chiropractic
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and exhibits natural adaptability in a day-to-day work atmosphere
- Displays superior adjusting skills (preference toward Gonstead Technique)
If you’d like the opportunity to be considered for this position, please send your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Check out us out on Facebook and You Tube to learn more about Hackbart Chiropractic!